- Workday (1 day per week): A family member must participate in an assigned workday each week. The family provides a healthy snack approximately once every six weeks.
- Evening Meetings (2 per month): There is mandatory Parent Education meeting once a month and a mandatory monthly Business Meeting.
- Committees: The operation of the school is divided among four committees: Housekeeping, Fundraising, Operations and Maintenance. All families sign up for a job with one of these committees. This job may consist of weekly/monthly duties, or it may revolve around one particular event.
- Fundraising: There are fundraising events throughout the school year. Each family is required to raise a minimum of $400 per school year, which can be achieved by participating in these fundraisers and/or through purchasing 'scrip'.
- Families with (2) children must raise $600.00.